Ovation is an independent television and digital media company dedicated to celebrating and supporting all forms of arts and culture. Ovation selectively curates and airs arts-related series, specials, documentaries and films, as well as offering viewers an exciting lineup of original productions.
Ovation is available to nearly 50M subscribers via cable, satellite and telco systems, including Comcast Cable/Xfinity, DIRECTV, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS, AT&T U-verse, Charter Communications, Bright House Networks, and many other smaller providers and is offered in both standard and high definition, as well as on VOD.
Ovation Television Network | March 2015 – present
Key accomplishment: Created, launched, and currently operating Journy AVOD network
- Acting general manager of a new ad-supported digital travel channel
- Responsible for Journy programming, scheduling, and acquisitions
- Work closely with general counsel to draft and execute licensing agreements
- Create decks, marketing assets, and promotional collateral for pitch meetings
- Manage distribution partner relationships (Roku/XUMO/Wurl etc.)
Journy is the brand new travel-lifestyle app powered by Ovation and made for the culturally curious viewer. Our programming centers around world travel, cultural tourism, and global citizenry, paired with immersive experiences and unique storytelling. Utilizing a network of talented and dedicated travel filmmakers, producers, and creators, Journy brings together the voices and stories that make us connected and human.